Syndicating an unfit horse.
I will look for:
· A bigger horse with natural strength factors, so they can carry weight when we start winning
· Preferably a gelding
· Experienced with 10-25 starts; so well broke in
· No injuries (vet certificate)
· Out of maiden class
· Watch it for a few races, generally races up with them and fall in a hole because unfit
· Racing 1400 – 2,000 metres, so gives us more scope.
· Approach the owner and buy cheap
· Select a good fitness trainer up the bush
· Get it 100% race fit and win
· Look at our photo on the wall
· Open to all
Please register your interest, this could take 3-6 months to sort out.
Mr James Conway CEO 28.8
FREE live fitness% tips, the best in the world.