WEIR REPLACED BY MAHER, a master strike, why?
We go from one big fish to even a bigger fish.
· Talented Ciaron Maher and David Eustace will take over the stables of suspended Darren Weir.
· This is a massive development and very, very smart.
· Maher and Eustace are the big new kids on the block and know superior fitness/blood/strength and muscle on muscle training,
depending on the size of numbers, the figures will if anything, improve.
· There is no relief for the battling smaller trainers and will guarantee that Weir will walk back into a running empire again.
· Some of his better horses have to gone to trainers half as good as Maher!
· Very smart, I take my hat off to this master stroke. Back them.
· Darren Weir got it wrong, his horses were super fit and would of won anyway.