Subject: FW: 28.8 Change of operations today / 2 horse race UK who wins?
Good morning members, I have a sand paper throat and with a big crowd at Caulfield expected, I will stay in the office and
work off my monitors today.
SMS starts about 12.25pm today plus some fitness winners from Rosehill.
Horses I am interested in are:
1. The Autumn Son, poor trial form, odds on $1.35, is good enough but is he fit enough?
2. Native Strip 2nd up, odds on?
3. Zousain, very nice horse, odds on $1.45, is he 100% first up fit? Club100 bet?
4. Alizee $2.30 nice horse has 5 runners 2nd up against it, they could struggle, could it be a Club100 bet?
· Will I am Immortal run a strong 1200m in a pressure race?
· Catch Me went backwards 2nd up, I would not of started her, she had a hard run previous, can she bounce back?.
· Lyre, very impressive big type filly, good blood count, has she improved in fitness?
Loving Gaby, under a fitness cloud, she remind me of multiple Group 1 top liner, Sunline, big strong filly, she could be a future champ?
2 horse race in UK.
The other night, got up and watched some jumps races in UK about 2am.
· 1 96% fit: - $1.30·
- 2 98% fit:- $2.70 and wins x 5 lengths. That was a star bet!
Club100 Punters Club, could of pumped this horse on Betfair as huge overs.
Number 1 issue in racing for punters.
· Jockeys are consistently not riding out their mounts to the line, as soon as they are headed 70 out,
- they stop riding, it is wrong. · Stewards need to crack down hard.
Thanks and see you soon; Club100 Punters Club betting on only 100% fit horses closes soon for 2nd March opening. Register now.