Two great meetings today and members can find out how fit champion Winx is.
Just back to getting people on track again, how’s this brain wave?
1. Each race club, or say 2-3 race clubs own horses.
2. Each race club races the horses at their tracks.
3. Each horse is trained by on track trainers.
4. Punters buy an “owners day pass” when entering the track for $5 .
5. Owners day passes gets them into the members for the day.
6. Punters share the prize money on the day if the Club horse runs 1-2-3.
7. Race Clubs have something new to promote.
8. “Owners Pass” revenue and clubs pay all training fees.
9. Racing fees are waived.
10. Club keeps the horse or sells it when-ever.
If a club cracks it for a Group horse, favourite and is racing for a million dollars, their track would not be big
enough to cater for the massive crowds!
10,000 Club Day members = $50,000 the club makes without the horse winning + plus added
food and drink sales and framed photos, memorabillia = $$$$$$, could be worth $1M to the club.
Photos of the horse with Club Day members are taken for hours after the race and sold.
10,000 Club Day members and the horse wins $700k = $70 to each Club Day member.
Back to racing, we will win today!
Mr James Conway CEO 28.8
28.8 Has a 50% Fitness edge not in form guides.