Good morning members FREE again today on our ICloud live https://live.28point8.com/
Nice work yesterday FREE selective races: 1 tip, 1-2 tips (Exacta) or 4 / 5 fitness tips for trifectas and pick 4’s successful.
9 exotic selective races for best totes of $3,500 pay outs, huge ROI. Other single tips won.
· When I live tip fitness I win nearly every day, when I bet and NOT live I do not win nearly every day.
· Accountability and decision making so PUNTERS DON’T LOSE, changes things dramatically.
· Besides I have so much ironing to catch up on, I may as well tip fit winners! (She irons in the creases, I iron out the creases)
SATURDAY, live on-course Caulfield SMS selective races or Club 100 (1,200% profit), no win no pay tips. Paid up members please confirm.
WEIR: Betting patterns.
Let’s talk about the betting of Weir horses.
· His pre-race markets was very easy to read.
· The price a place was the tip, if his horses were on the go, $3.50 a win but $1.40 a place, unders.
· This went on for thousands of races and generally the horses we on the job with matching super fitness levels and performed well.
· Very few massive plunges we ever pulled off like $8 into $3, it never happened on any incurrence to say funny business to me.
· Add J Allen and all was ok, if Allen rode something at double figures, if was to try out a new young horse and sometimes
ran bottlers to finish hard.
· Who placed the fixed odds big place bets, could lead to where the money came from but I just can’t say his
horses WERE PLUNGED or hooked.
· I don’t think his betting activities will reveal much nor did his favourites blow out the gate.
· Favourites beaten had lower fitness ratings and ran to the norm in racing.
I am on the 5 at Golden Gate, USA, great strength factors, fitness and solid blood count… it won. $3.90