TODAY: Live streaming FACEBOOK TODAY https://www.facebook.com/jim.conway.9849 about 2.45pm for winners.
28.8 Live HORSE FITNESS TV, coming soon. $10k in prizes to be won, free entry.
Just $20 for a full month for live mounting yard fitness tips from around the world.
Good morning members, I have been asked to clarify some betting strategies that I call when I sms punters.
When I tip 97% fit 1-2/6-8-4: See image.
These are the horses ALWAYS in order of fitness: 1 fittest then the 2 and so forth.
Hedge 1 or other top fittest horse:
· That means back either the 1 or 2 or other and bet 1 unit win and 5 units a place, if the horse runs a place you must show a profit on the race.
Rover 1 or both horses in exotics.
· These can be great bets, rove the fittest and or 2nd fittest in exotics and collect some big dividends.
· Rove (TAB) means if result is 6-8-1, you win the trifecta, if it is 4-6-2-1 you get the pick 4.
· If you bet pick 4, I suggest you add 1 or more horses.
· We tipped $65,000 in exotics in one day and so far over $2.6 million in dividends.
Always look for Value:
· In our selections, at times you will see some big prices fit horses, look for value.
· We tipped on top a horse that paid over $100 a win and $28 a place.
Fitness Range: 1% = 1 length.
· Low fitness is 96% - 97% it makes it harder to win and if odds on fav in this range be very careful.
· 98% - 99% -100% fit are star bets.
· The majority of 99% - 100% rated fitness is generally horses in carnival times for million dollar races.
1. Place betting on either of the 1-2 fittest horses are returning great profits.
2. Fittest horses are winning approx. 85% of races.
3. See nice wins link for many hundreds of great results. https://live.28point8.com/t/nicewins
Good luck and will reply to any questions.
James Conway CEO 28.8