Good morning members, a colourful day to say the least at Flemington.
Live ONCOURSE WEDNESDAY SANDOWN FOR SMS CLUB98 TIPS.
This is what went wrong or right:
Big crowd and a hot day.
· Those blasted roses were too high and over my head, a lot harder rating the horses between flowers.
· Low ratings and some very poor rides made things difficult.
· No Punters Club100 bet, nothing 100% fit, will keep looking during the week.
· We had a 96% not bet, we had a 97% I said no bet, 1st tips finished in front, but generally a shocker all day.
· Lesson learnt: Flemington, big crowds, big roses, stay in the office off monitors.
· I tried to find a racing.com vision on course for mounting yard assessments, but Flemington is not allowed as TAB owns oncourse vision rights, truly amazing!
· Greg just missed the Quaddie with (15) Shillelagh goes down x a head, estimated divided would have been about $50,000 ($9k for our 16%)
· Grant is in the Quaddie chair Wednesday and will post numbers to you.
Black dog, black bookers.
· I watch a lot of races as always doing something on the net.
· Black dog, black bookers will start this week on city class dogs.
Why black dogs?
· Dogs generally hold their fitness well and an unlucky run, checked or wrong boxes can give us black dog, black book winners.
· In general, black dogs chase harder, white dogs terrible, they do everything wrong to lose your money.
· Fit city class, black dogs are our edge.
· Will post as they come through via the TAB on our live iCloud software: https://live.28point8.com/ and stick with good boxes and/or overs.
Another health lesson.
Off to eye specialist with white flashes out the corner of my left eye, can lead to blindness, such is life.