Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:51 AM
Subject: RE: Help with your site please.
Hi Dan, emails not a problem.
· All betting types win, if you are an exotic punter, Quinella (need a value horse to get in), Trifectas
and Pick 4’s show great profits, and stick to your rules.
· If you play win and dutch and singles, they show a profit on first 5 horses called.
· If u use our edge on running doubles, they pay well with multiples in the 2nd leg.
Set a book and we are winning.
· If you use our fitness edge information on the 1st leg of the quadrellas and multiple combinations
the other 3 legs, we are winning.
· If you have a preferred bet system stick with it.
· If you are a wizard and know how to trade on Betfair you are a master and can
win huge with limited liabilities.
· As membership builds on smaller meetings at least, we may control the market moves.
· Watch for weak favourites, this ads massive value to your betting returns.
· You need to be on the ball all the time and know some form.
· Martingale place betting shows a profit on 1st fittest horse roll over.
· Choose the bet/s you are most comfortable with, refine it and stick to it.
· A combinations of 3 short priced favourites in a race on small field that run in, is
hard to show a profit at times, pass on the race or the bet is win.
From: Dan UK
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:42 AM
To: James Conway
Subject: Re: Help with your site please.
Sorry to keep bugging you Jim!
But what bets do you place for each race? Do you do a mixture of dutching, exotics, reverse forecast
Please forgive all the questions, but I want to get going with you within the next couple of days
but I would rather place the bets you are placing rather than me doing it.
Many Thanks again James
Sent from my iPhone