Hi David thanks for that.
· I sms (need your mobile number please) and do Melbourne and Sydney all races unless time class.
· I send through something like this.
· Sand 2-4/3-5-1/7-9
· The aim is for the two fitter horses 1 or the other to win and place and start as bankers in your exotics if you take them.
· If not, hedge the two fittest horses. I call the first 5 horses my top line and the 7-9 are next fittest.
· I also will now call “Risk” horse (number) this will be a shorter priced horse that not right, though may be in my bottom numbers to risk in
your exotics for bigger dividends.
· The best exotic day we had was $60,500 in one day, huge.
· Play your own form and use our fitness to confirm what you like, sometimes 1-6 win place bets good strategies.
· 92.45% of fitter horses win, 98% of the time we get the first leg of the quaddies in, a good leg up.
· Email me any time and I do need your mobile number David.