Yes I am very interested in your podcast and listen to many now.
As discussed with Dean I do want to wait 2-3 weeks when we are members only (free now for last 55 weeks)
I was a retail business owner in furniture, after leaving school to be a telegram boy, operated my own rabbit
process business of 5,000 pair a week.
I love the science of horse fitness, paint serialism artwork, write songs and poetry, create movie scripts for Hollywood
plus new inventions.
We can pre-record if you want and here is a brief history to feed off.
· Basically I have been in racing since 1959 when helping dad win dog races and I too later was a successful dog trainer.
· In 1987 for the 1st time I went down and had a look at horses in the mounting yards and fitness stood out clearly to me.
· From 1987 – 2017 x 30 years, it took me over 150,000 hours to place a fitness % of 1% = 1 length on horses, dogs and trots.
· It is all about the science of fitness and I study no form yet out tip all.
· I developed our iCloud software https://live.28point8.com/ after getting a million impressions a month going
live fitness tips on twitter@fithorses.
· I now go free live 3-4 days a week off monitors around Australia and the world mounting yards.
· I am a two bob punter some races, and if I bet up big, emotions crash my skills, I have bigger ideas.
· Unique scanning fitness software is my goal for global punters on mobile phones and broadcasting cameras in mounting yards.
· 1ST free 55 weeks results are up on my software:
· 99.44% of lay bets win 900 tips 895 have won, longest winning streak is 660 straight winners.
· $2.2m in exotics tipped
· ROI 16,000%
· 92% of fitter horses win (1658 races / 1525 fitter horses have won)
· We have won on exotics every day since November 2017.
· 53% of my top line fittest (5 horses) finished 1-2-3-4, massive, impossible to ever get beat.
· In the Autumn, I fitness consulted for Chris Waller and this is on-going and will lead into some unique successful
global fitness racing.
· I had my own full page fitness column in THE SPORTSMAN
· The many myths for punters on how to win are false an don’t stand up against fitness.
· My job is done when for future centuries punters will have an edge in fitness every race on their mobile phone.
· I do not have 1 person in the world to talk to about a fitness % on a horse.
Thanks Mark and lets book in end of the month?
CEO FOUNDER 28.8