To: 'Andrew Subject: RE: Advice
· This week a swag of 1-2-3-4 in for trifecta, in order, plus pick’4s exotics and exactas.
· Cut your $50 roving trifectas down to $20 ($10 each) as I miss one horse at times, or take another u like and include.
· You need to look at the prices Andrew, and odds on and fit or fav. just take that 1 horse as your roving.
· If I tip value in the first two, yes take your each roving trifecta, sometimes if value there put in another horse u like, cause it will pay.
· You have to feel the markets to see if your betting will return a profit on the exotics
· If first two horses hot favourites, the exotics won’t pay, just take your each way bet and no exotics.
Win / place bets.
· $15 a win
· $35 a place.
· That way your returning a profit if the horse is placed.
Hope this helps, your trifecta betting is too high in my opinion in ratio to your win place bets.
I did miss race 1 Wagga.
For all the other races ...
- $25 to win on the fittest
- $25 to place on the fittest
- $50 (2 rovers) trifecta
I've set a limit of $100 per race.
Appreciate your help and advice :)