Subject: 28.,8 What did I learn yesterday.
What did I learn yesterday?
· 12noon till 8pm…too long for this old bloke, 500 – 600 fitness % ratings is enough.
· The moral to the story is hit hard for 2-3 hours and go back to bed.
· We had a fav lay unplaced and a fav lay win, the other horse against the lay bet, hit the front 20 metres out and jockey stopped riding it.
The fav took advantage, kicked back and won x a nose. Bit stiff.
· Massive profits in our new format, somewhere between 2,000% - 5,000%?
· C Maher had a super fit horse in Adelaide and led and performed badly in its 1st race start.
The way I see it, if it was any good, would of started here first in Victoria, basically a very slow horse, watch, live and learn.
· Live again today after 1pm for short stint.