Question HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK.
A lot is on my web site Ken, I have been in racing since 1959 that is 61 years. I trained 200 greyhound winners.
I have studied the science of horse fitness since 1987 that is 33 years ago and it took me that long to place a percentage
of fitness on a horse which the three main factors are – fitness – strength and blood counts.
Email me some photos for free trial Ken.
· They all have to balance out and the blood counts are ratings on the shine of a horse. There is a fine line.
· There are nearly 5,000 combinations of all horses, brown, chestnut, black and greys.
· I am the only person in history to do this.
· I fitness consult for Group 1 trainers and we have won some of the biggest Group 1’s in Australia.
· I have my 12 e-books u can read and I will free trial on your horses. https://www.28point8.com/index.php/blood-count-tips-books
All the best
Mr James Conway CEO Founder 28.8
28.8 Science of Horse Fitness Books.